Wednesday, October 28, 2009

the cunningham family

This summer at my high school reunion, I was reunited with my high school friend Jessica. As we were updating each other on everything going on over the past ten years, she had told me all about her new little baby boy Samuel and her wonderful husband Adam. She also mentioned that she would like to one day do a photo shoot of her family. A few weeks ago we were able to fit in an impromptu photo shoot back to back with Shaun (see previous post) at Glen Falls Park in Williamsville while she was visiting her family. We had a great time and Samuel, their little boy, was such a good baby to work with! Here are some of my favorites... enjoy!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!!! I love the color shots but the B/w photos are very interesting. Somehow there seems to be more depth to the b/w shots??? My imagination or???? Keep up the good work - can't wait to see more of the cunningham family pics. Love Grandma