Saturday, June 13, 2009

katie & bill

This past weekend was Katie and Bill's wedding reception. I have known Katie since she was in kindergarten and I consider her to be my other little sister. They had a destination wedding back in April in Punta Cana and this was a relaxed celebration in Youngstown for friends and family back home. I was actually a guest for this event, not the photographer, but since there was no photographer and my camera was in my car I had to capture this event for them. Katie and Bill I hope you like these! Love you both!!











2 comments:

Erin said...

Gorgeous work Kristen!! The lighting in these is so beautiful and it looks like everyone had a great time! :)

dominique said...

These are stunning! I love the textures and light quality of the weathered wood...I want to hang these pictures up in my own home, even though I don't even know these people!