Sunday, October 4, 2009

mandy & matt

My sister-in-law Mandy and her fiance Matt had asked me to photograph their engagement pictures a while back. They chose a location on their side of the state near Saratoga Springs. This place was amazing... fountains, beautiful architecture, incredible landscaping and even a carousel! I wish we had something like it here in Buffalo! We had a great time together and I brought out my assistant, aka my husband, Rob to come along! Here were a few of my favorites from the day... enjoy!













2 comments:

Mom said...

Kristen,
Love the pictures of Mandy and Matt!!! They came out BEAUTIFUL!! What a great job!! Always look forward to seeing what you capture on camera. Love you. Mom

Dad said...

Great pictures! Great job! Enjoyed viewing the pics.
Love,
Dad