Wednesday, June 30, 2010

jennifer & eric

Have you ever met someone that you didn't know, but after only a few hours with them, felt as though you knew them forever? I love when that happens, and it happened to me with Jen and Eric. These two were honestly one of the nicest couples' I have ever met... to top that off, they are so madly in love with each other! We spent the day on my home turf of Grand Island and then went on a (4 not 3 hour) boat cruise on the Grand Lady where they had their ceremony and reception. It was a buggy and cloudy day but the rain held off and we ended up having a beautiful evening. Here are a few of my favorites from the day... enjoy!















4 comments:

jmdavide said...

Love the kissing pic by the tree with the girl behind.. super cute! Beautiful picutres, as usual sis~!

Tara Aquino said...

Simply incredible! Thank you for giving me some tips on using my camera. You have sparked a new hobby in me.

dominique said...

I love, love, LOVE the sunset picture.....great job!

Lynda said...

Spectacular pics of a beautiful couple. I love that they aren't the 'standard' wedding shots. You're extremely creative and talented! I wish you'd shot my wedding. :)