Sunday, September 19, 2010

allie & duane

Now that I'm finally back from all my travels, I can focus on my blog again! It's been a while, but two weeks ago, I worked with an awesome couple: Allie & Duane. These two are so full of love for each other and were just beaming the entire day! Their ceremony was in one of Buffalo's most beautiful churches... Trinity Episcopal Church where we were surrounded by Tiffany stained glass windows and I saw a candle light prayer for the couple by the entire congregation! We then headed over to the Japanese Gardens for a quick shoot before going to the reception. It was a perfect day and these were a few of my favorites from it... enjoy!



















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow!!!!! These are amazing and they bring back so many awesome memories!!!! Kristen, thank you so much and we cannot wait to see the rest! Allie