Tuesday, November 2, 2010

melissa & rich wedding

So, if you are one of my blog readers, you might remember seeing these two from their e-shoot before as well! Melissa and Rich are just awesome to work with. Their day was absolutely beautiful... in all honesty, you really couldn't ask for a better fall day here in Buffalo. These two looked amazing and all of their details were timeless and classic! We had very little time between the ceremony and reception for photos, and we were pretty much running all over the place, (including 3 stories of a castle) but these two were totally cool with it! Now, I know I always start with a shoe shot, but how can I not? My brides this year have had some pretty sexy shoes and Melissa's were no exception! Here are a few of my favorites from the day, enjoy!






















No comments: