Wednesday, February 2, 2011

mallory & brandon

This past weekend Brandon, Mallory and I all ventured up to Old Fort Niagara to do some e-pics! The best part about this shoot was that we all kind of felt like explorers too. Brandon had never been to the fort so it was great to wander throughout all of the buildings. Did I mention that it was freezing too? Poor Mallory couldn't feel her toes but she was such a great sport about it! There were so many great shots throughout the day that it was hard to narrow it down for this blog post but here were some of my favorites!






















3 comments:

Katie said...

Love the ring shot! These are super cute!

Cheryl Haas said...

Kristen I am having trouble picking my favorite. You have out done yourself again.

Cheryl

Mallory said...

Kristen, We love them! We had such a great time too (cold feet aside). Looking forward to more fun with you!
THANK YOU!
Mallory & Brandon