Saturday, March 5, 2011

carter & jackson

So here is baby shoot #2! On this shoot I got the chance to work with Carter and Jackson. These two were adorable! Jackson just had his first birthday and his lil' brother Carter was just born 2 weeks ago. Jackson was completely into his books and looking for birdies and especially his cheerios! I have learned from this week of baby photo shoots that I should probably buy some stock in cheerios because every kid is in love with them! Here are a few favorites from the day, enjoy!













2 comments:

Carrie said...

Kristen,
These are priceless pictures of my beautiful babies! Thank you so much for capturing this super special time in our lives!

Erin said...

I LOVE the pictures. Carrie, what a beautiful family and Kristen, you are sooo talented!