Thursday, July 19, 2012

matt

While I was out visiting my in-laws at their "camp" on the lake (we call it a lake house in WNY, but for some reason the other side of the state calls them camps), I met up with my husband's cousin Matt to do his senior photos. This guy is just awesome; honestly, he is the kind of teenager you hope to have someday. I've known Matt for almost 8 years now, and I still can't believe that he is going into his senior year already! We stayed right at the camp for the whole shoot and even got some with his car that he and his dad fixed up... pretty sweet ride for a 16 year old! Sure beats the crap out of my first car that my dad and I fixed up... my grandma's good ole' 1985 oldsmobile calais. Anyways, here are a few of my favorites from the day... enjoy!

matt-1
matt-2
matt-3
matt-4
matt-5
matt-6
matt-7
matt-8
matt-9

No comments: