Monday, November 19, 2012

alyssa & kyle

A couple weeks ago I met up with Alyssa and Kyle to photograph my last wedding of 2012! I just love these two! I actually know Alyssa back from when I taught at Lew-Port... her best friend, and maid of honor Kaitlin, was one of my former art students! Aside from feeling a little old, I really did feel like I was hanging out with a bunch of friends on their amazing wedding day. The weather however, was nasty! It was freezing cold and bucketing rain. It really was so bad that we did most of the photos right where we had the ceremony. By the time we reached the reception we (well, mostly me) were soaked! The weather aside, it was a beautiful and emotional day. Alyssa and Kyle personalized every little beautiful detail and Alyssa even sang to Kyle. Honestly, it was one of the best weddings I have had all year and it was a great way to close my year. Alyssa & Kyle, I wish you all the best... and now for what you have been dying to see....

a&k-2
ak1
a&k-5
a&k-6
a&k-7
a&k-8
a&k-9
a&k-10
a&k-11
a&k-12
ak5 a&k-13
a&k-16
a&k-17
a&k-19
a&k-21
a&k-23
a&k-24
a&k-25
a&k-26
a&k-22
ak3
a&k-31
a&k-32

No comments: