Sunday, July 18, 2010

mandie & jeff

After a hectic week of photo shoots its now time to blog! Yesterday was awesome! I photographed Mandie and Jeff's beautiful ceremony, went to a castle, went to Anderson's for some ice cream, and then, to top it all off, went to one of my favorite places in b-lo... the dog park! All of this between the ceremony and reception, while battling stormy weather and extremely high winds... these guys rock! You might recognize Mandie and Jeff from their engagement shoot I did of them way back in October. These two are seriously wonderful to work with. I've really lucked out this year in working with couples that I could see myself being "real life" friends with, and these two are no exception. They truly are the most friendly and easy going people you could ever meet. Here are a few of my favorites from the day... enjoy!!





















1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Your pictures are so breathtaking!!! Amanda and Jeff you two look so happy and just amazingly gorgeous!!!