Wednesday, July 7, 2010

rachael & david

This past Friday, I reconnected with my wonderful friend, Rachael that I go way back with. The two of us went to middle school, high school and even college together but then lost touch over recent years as she moved down South where she met the love of her life... David. It was so wonderful to work with these two! Rachael is perhaps one of the kindest people you could ever meet and David had that infamous Southern charm and was such a gentleman throughout the day. We shot throughout the Delaware Park area and then headed over to the Hyatt for the reception. Here are a few favorites from the day... enjoy!




















3 comments:

jmdavide said...

Rachel looks so great! CONGRATS! What a beautiful couple!

Amy said...

Rachael you look so beautiful! I LOVE these pictures and I can not wait to see the rest! You two look so happy!
Love you both!

Joanne said...

Beautiful pictures Rachael, looks like a storybook wedding!