Friday, May 13, 2011

bailey boo

I love dogs. I really do, especially my little Bailey who just turned two on May 1st. Since my husband and I don't have children yet, Bailey has pretty much adapted to the role of our little girl. She is just the best... loyal, loving, knows when we are sick or need her attention and honest to God, knows how to communicate with us. If you ever book me for your wedding, you will probably meet her so here is your "first" introduction. On a side note, if you are ever interested to doing a photo shoot with your fur baby, I would be happy to do it! So now, for the first ever personal post, here is my little bailey boo:
























2 comments:

Chuck said...

Awesome pictures! Thanks for putting one in there of our baby Emma playing with her friend Bailey

jmdavide said...

no love for her cousin, Meeks huh?!?