Monday, May 9, 2011

liam

So here is my second shoot from Saturday! It's not too often that I get the chance to see my close friend Dana, so when the opportunity comes, we jump on it especially when her little one, Liam, is included in the package! I have been photographing this little guy since he was two days old and have been shooting his birthdays ever since! Now, at two years old he is just a little monkey... climbing up jungle gyms, old forts, checking out turtles, and finding the biggest stick possible. Looking back at my older posts, its so amazing to see how much he has grown and changed in two short years! Here are a few of my favorites from the day:













2 comments:

Mallory said...

AWESOME Kristin!!! Love Love Love them!

Unknown said...

Dana -

Just got the chance to check out these pics, and Liam looks fantastic! Wow... I can’t believe how big he is now! He is such an adorable little boy! Your friend Kristen did a wonderful job with these!

Keith S.