Tuesday, October 25, 2011

jill & mike

A couple weekends ago, I had the pleasure of documenting Jill and Mike's wedding day. These two are seriously the nicest people you could ever meet. They day was amazing, and the weather was unreal... 80 degrees in October! I'm actually very close with Jill's parents so I have to admit that I was pretty emotional throughout the day... especially watching the father daughter dance.... ok I was actually a bawling mess! But, in my defense, who wouldn't be after listening to her dad sing daddy's little girl! Anyways, the day was incredible and this is really a little snip-it of it. Congratulations Jill & Mike... thank you for having me be a part of your amazing day!!!























1 comment:

Jmburg said...

Kristen- what can we say? We love them ALL. You are so talented and such a wonderful person. Thank you for sharing our special day with us and we are so happy that we have these beautiful photos to remember it forever. Thanks again :)

Love,
Jill & Mike Bahrenburg