Thursday, October 20, 2011

teresa & mike

The best part about being a small business owner, is that I really get to know my clients personally. Even though I don't advertise, my business seems to keep growing just from word of mouth; so somehow, it seems like everyone is connected through degrees of separation. I love it, cause I always work with such amazing people! That is the case with Teresa & Mike, who are just awesome! These two met at my alma mater, SUNY Fredonia, and were referred to me by one of my old Resident Assistant / good friend that still works on campus. There is just something about Fredonia that bonds us all together and it seems like once you meet someone who went to school there, you are instantly friends with them! Anyways, these two have a unique situation in that Mike is leaving for Texas for two years while he begins working for customs AND, he leaves this Monday. Our weather hasn't been cooperating lately, but because we are so hard pressed for time, we needed to shoot rain or shine. Surprising, mother nature was helping us out and we didn't have a complete wash out! Here are some of my favorites from the day... Mike and Teresa, thank you so much for allowing me to take part in your last days together here in Buffalo before your next adventure! I wish you both all the best!















No comments: