Thursday, September 27, 2012

mallory & brandon

Ok, I'll admit it, I am really behind on my blog. But at long last, I finally have one of my favorite weddings posted! Brandon and Mallory are awesome inside and out, and their wedding day was just beautiful. You might recognize seeing these two from their engagement session we did last winter. Unlike that chilly day, we had a perfect end of summer day and headed to Tift Nature Preserve for some photos. Here are a few of my favorite from their day... I know it's long, but I couldn't narrow it down! Enjoy!
mb1
m&b-5
m&b-6
m&b-7
m&b-8
m&b-9
m&b-10
mb2
m&b-14
m&b-15
m&b-16
m&b-18
m&b-19
m&b-21
m&b-23
m&b-25
m&b-26
m&b-27
m&b-29
m&b-20
m&b-32
m&b-34
m&b-35
m&b-33

1 comment:

Ann @ I blog, therefore I am. said...

These pictures are gorgeous! Just out of curiosity ... how many pictures did you take?